We are open 6 days
TUESDAY to FRIDAY
10.00 AM - 5.30 PM
11.00 AM - 5.30 PM
11.30 AM - 4.00 PM
662-664 High Street,
Thornbury, Melbourne, Vic 3071
Landline : 03 9416 7747
Mobile : 041 42 43 947
GETTING HERE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
(1) You can take the Bundoora Tram route 86 which runs along High Street and get off at either stop 41 or stop 42.
(2) You can take the Epping Train and get off at Thornbury station
THE SUNNY ADVANTAGE
(1) Unlike online stores, you have the peace of mind to inspect the appliance in our store before paying for it.
(2) Although, if you are hard pressed for time, you can call us and we can email you details of the appliance you are interested in, including pictures and you can pay for it on delivery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONSGeneral
1. All prices are in AU$ and GST inclusive. Please note that delivery is at an additional cost.
2. Sunny Home Electronics makes all efforts to ensure all prices and product information on our website is correct. We take no responsibility for any incorrect information that may be published on our website, and have the right to refuse any order arising from n error. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that product information is correct when purchasing any new appliance.
3. We reserve the right to correct printing or display errors.
4. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
5. Accessories shown in some products are not included in the price.
6. Some pictures are for illustrative purposes only.
7. We only sell and deliver within greater Melbourne. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that jurisdiction.
8. All telephone orders will require payment in full either via direct bank transfer or credit card. If you require cash on delivery, we will still need credit card details as a deposit.
1. All goods will be delivered to the ground level only. Any deliver involving stairs needs to be advised at the time of purchase and will be subject to an extra charge.
2. We will call you on the day of delivery and give an approximate 2 hour time frame.
3. Please note free delivery applies to purchases above $1000 and is entirely upto management discretion.
4. Please allow for small delays with difficult deliveries and traffic congestion.
5. If you do not receive a call for some reason, please call the store on the day of delivery.
6. Please check delivery details and phone numbers on your invoice.
7. Please check measurements and ensure goods will fit through your gates and doors to avoid extra delivery charges.
1. The purchaser must produce proof of purchase together with the Warranty Advise when making a claim.
2. Please clarify the warranty periods of each appliance as at the time of purchase. It is the customer’s responsibility to understand these warranty terms and conditions prior to purchasing the product.
3. Products sold to businesses do not have the same warranty as domestic customer warranties; in many cases the warranty is void if used in any commercial application.
1. Free Installation and removal of some products is available only by prior arrangement. Please advice at the time of purchase.
2. Installation will be carried out using existing electricity, and/or water fittings only.
3. We do not currently offer any installation, connection and/or disconnection service on gas products. All gas installations, connections and/or disconnections must be performed by a licensed plumber.
1. We offer a free removal service for your old appliance.
2. We reserve the right to refuse the removal of unsafe or unhygienic appliances.
3. In order for an appliance to be removed it must be emptied, disconnected and pulled away from the wall / from beneath the cupboard. It should be in reasonably clean condition.